• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm.........It would be cool to display US or Russian milsurps and talk about how they've evolved over time. Not sure i have enough knowledge to pull it off but it be awesome for the folks who haven't been up-close to the older battle rifles

image.jpeg

Hmmmm.........It would be cool to display US or Russian milsurps and talk about how they've evolved over time. Not sure i have enough knowledge to pull it off but it be awesome for the folks who haven't been up-close to the older battle rifles

View attachment 2057346
That could be a lot of fun. Intro to cosmoline!

View attachment 2057346

Oooh you could bring all those and we could do demonstrations on how to sporterize old milsurp rifles!!!

I probably should read all this stuff to see what all the hoopla is all about, but it will have to wait until I actually give a flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom