• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe I just recently found this sight and I'm absolutely hooked. Every here has been so super respectful and nice. Look forward to meeting alot of you guys.
Thanks for having me.

There's a lot of good folks here and if you get a chance come to one of the meets and greets. Different people put them on for time to time. BIKER13 BIKER13 puts on some good ones, when he's not hunting, lol.

I cant believe I just recently found this sight and I'm absolutely hooked. Every here has been so super respectful and nice. Look forward to meeting alot of you guys.
Thanks for having me.

Ok... who were you in a previous life....? If you just found this site and think we are super respectful...

This is so outta character, for these characters......!

There's a lot of good folks here and if you get a chance come to one of the meets and greets. Different people put them on for time to time. BIKER13 BIKER13 puts on some good ones, when he's not hunting, lol.

Yep,:thumb: BIKER13 does a great M&G.
Hopefully he with help from his close friends will return to 'Hudson's Hickory House' in Douglasville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom