• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okuma Okuma you should really pin something in the classifieds sections about this event. I know several members active on the ODT classifieds I've asked if they were going and they said they hadn't seen anything about it.

I think the majority of members here go straight to the classifieds and don't look anywhere else like the rest of us losers.

Okuma Okuma you should really pin something in the classifieds sections about this event. I know several members active on the ODT classifieds I've asked if they were going and they said they hadn't seen anything about it.

I think the majority of members here go straight to the classifieds and don't look anywhere else like the rest of us losers.
Agreed.

Just FYI for everyone, this event is being offered at basically cost, or possibly below that. Right now if we sell 500 tickets I'll be out of pocket about $1,000 for the event and extras like shirts and coins. My goal is really just to have a cool party with everyone and if I make a couple bucks that's cool too. I also have a list of some extras I wanted to add in but those are dependant on how sales go in the next three months. Right now we're at exactly 200 attendees, 1/3 of the booths reserved, and 1/4 of the tables reserved.

It was looking like I would break even when I first planned it out, gun show insurance estimate was about $660 last year, now that's gone up to $2,500, possibly more, they're still shopping it around for me.

Wanna make money on this event?

Three words:

Mod

Dunking

Booth

10 bucks a throw and I guarantee you you'll make more money than you can count. Break even and then the rest to either a charity or pro IIA organization.

Just sayin'...

I know, I sound like a broken record...

Wanna make money on this event?

Three words:

Mod

Dunking

Booth

10 bucks a throw and I guarantee you you'll make more money than you can count. Break even and then the rest to either a charity or pro IIA organization.

Just sayin'...

I know, I sound like a broken record...
too expensive at $10 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom