• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT Gun Show & Meet-Up - Moved to Jan 22, 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you get two tables side by side? I don't think everything will fit on one. I'm Tired of trying to get folks down to Albany to trade, if I have to come North I'll bring everything.

Also, any thought on opening a thread on what folks plan to bring? Open it up in March to whet folks appetites :)

Can you get two tables side by side? I don't think everything will fit on one. I'm Tired of trying to get folks down to Albany to trade, if I have to come North I'll bring everything.

Also, any thought on opening a thread on what folks plan to bring? Open it up in March to whet folks appetites :)

Right now I have it limited to one table or one booth. If we still have a lot of tables in a couple months I’ll probably open it up so people can buy an extra table if they want to.

If you have enough for three tables you can get a booth if you want to.

Feel free to start a thread about what people are bringing, I think the ODT10 forum will allow anyone to start a thread.

Okuma Okuma you should really pin something in the classifieds sections about this event. I know several members active on the ODT classifieds I've asked if they were going and they said they hadn't seen anything about it.

I think the majority of members here go straight to the classifieds and don't look anywhere else like the rest of us losers.

I’ve got a notice at the top of every page and I sent everyone an email, but it can’t hurt to post it some more in the classifieds. I’ll make one tomorrow or Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom