• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OLD - Please refer to new thread - ODT10 Booth & Table Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are FFL's going to be able to do transfers at this show? I've never sold at a gunshow before, but I know the only places I can transfer firearms is at my premise and what the ATF calls qualifying gun shows. Have you looked into any of that?
After a quick read I think ODT10 should qualify without issue:

§ 478.100 Conduct of business away from licensed premises.
(a)

(1) A licensee may conduct business temporarily at a gun show or event as defined in paragraph (b) if the gun show or event is located in the same State specified on the license: Provided, That such business shall not be conducted from any motorized or towed vehicle. The premises of the gun show or event at which the licensee conducts business shall be considered part of the licensed premises. Accordingly, no separate fee or license is required for the gun show or event locations. However, licensees shall comply with the provisions of § 478.91 relating to posting of licenses (or a copy thereof) while conducting business at the gun show or event.

(2) A licensed importer, manufacturer, or dealer may engage in the business of dealing in curio or relic firearms with another licensee at any location.

(b) A gun show or an event is a function sponsored by any national, State, or local organization, devoted to the collection, competitive use, or other sporting use of firearms, or an organization or association that sponsors functions devoted to the collection, competitive use, or other sporting use of firearms in the community.

(c) Licensees conducting business at locations other than the premises specified on their license under the provisions of paragraph (a) of this section shall maintain firearms records in the form and manner prescribed by subpart H of this part. In addition, records of firearms transactions conducted at such locations shall include the location of the sale or other disposition, be entered in the acquisition and disposition records of the licensee, and retained on the premises specified on the license.

[T.D. ATF-270, 53 FR 10498, Mar. 31, 1988, as amended by T.D. ATF-401, 63 FR 35523, June 30, 1998]

The Kalash Klub is gonna need a spot for all of us peasants but im sure y’all will just push us to the back by the dumpsters where we feel the most at home.

Ignore the grinding of steel, pounding of hammers and obnoxious drinking.

We’ll bury all of the stuff we’re bringing behind the building a week before the meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom