• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT'ers must have some horrible luck

patracy

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
55   0
Reaction score
Because in the past week I've dealt with people that have had a water heater to break. A timing belt to break. A unexpected bill to show up. A speeding ticket. And one that simply thought it'd be better to spend $150 more for something they couldn't wait two days to get.

Or they could not have bad luck and simply thought spinning a yarn would have been better than just saying "I changed my mind". Hint, being honest sits better IMO.

Yeah. From some of the threads I’m seeing a lot of people suffering buyers remorse over an impulse buy ! If you commit follow thru on the deal !!! I’ve personally bought a couple of things ( not expensive) that were impulse buys . Honor your word ! I know it’s old fashioned but , there are some people that should give it a try !

Because in the past week I've dealt with people that have had a hot water heater to break. A timing belt to break. A unexpected bill to show up. A speeding ticket. And one that simply thought it'd be better to spend $150 more for something they couldn't wait two days to get.

Or they could not have bad luck and simply thought spinning a yarn would have been better than just saying "I changed my mind". Hint, being honest sits better IMO.
Hey, I had a guy agree to a deal then later say his wife wouldn't let him buy it.
He'd of done better to have "bad luck" than admit that.

Fixed the water heater thing. (I'm going to claim that I'm exhausted from being out in the sun today) I get upset too when I hear "VIN Number".

Btw, power pole transformers weigh 384lbs each. They're really fun to load in a jeep by hand in july.

Attachments

• 20180703_182633.jpg
    20180703_182633.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 92
Back
Top Bottom