• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT'ers must have some horrible luck

So, to recap.
We have determined that, in normal operation, a water heater will heat cold water only once. After that, it will heat warm (or hot depending on your personal temperature sensitivity) water to a higher preset temperature as the contained water cools.
Proper nomenclature for said device is up for individual interpretation.
Does this about cover the discussion to this point?

Its better than "I ran out of gas on my way to you. Will you take $560 now instead of our agreed upon $600..."

View attachment 1687968
Haha I had a guy tell me he spent some money at a party 30 mins before the meet and wanted to know if I’d take what he had left

So, to recap.
We have determined that, in normal operation, a water heater will heat cold water only once. After that, it will heat warm (or hot depending on your personal temperature sensitivity) water to a higher preset temperature as the contained water cools.
My water heater will heat cold water multiple times if you turn it off and let the hot water (which is hot because its in a water heater) cool down to socially accepted "cold" temperature (i.e. going on vacation). Please take this multi-time-heating-cold-water ability into account in your nomenclature debate.

Oh - and to add to discussion - my one and only back out was due to the buyer's wife figuring out on Friday night that take-home pay after taxes is less than what you told her you were going to "make" each week - and can therefore no longer afford the $250 gun.

Oh - and to add to discussion - my one and only back out was due to the buyer's wife figuring out on Friday night that take-home pay after taxes is less than what you told her you were going to "make" each week - and can therefore no longer afford the $250 gun.
That poor guy... Never figured how anyone would let a woman with several hundred dollars in cosmetics on her vanity, and a few thousand in shoes and clothes in her closet dictate how he spends his money. 'Course, I'm on my third marriage, so there's that.

So, to recap.

Just what I've been looking for, will you ship?

I'm not going to share any of the lameass excuses/coincidences that I've encountered form some members here for fear of being infracted for a callout, but

THOSE WHO ARE GOOD WITH EXCUSES ARE SELDOM GOOD FOR ANYTHING ELSE.

It's just too bad that it's so easy to get out of a NEG FB when the evidence is overwhelming.

And off to IGNORE they go. I'm not going to waste my time with a bunch of damn Craigslisters.

Back
Top Bottom