• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT's most vague gun question...

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
I know this is going to be a long shot, but hopefully someone has dealt w/ this already. I ordered a MMC Armory complete upper in Glock 9mm w/ a Lakota Ops BCG from Delta Team Tactical. I remember reading something on the website that needed to be adjusted/broke in. Now here comes the fun part, "something" needed to be loosened and tension tightened. You then charge it by 1/4 a few times, it seats the "something" and you tighten it down and are good to go. I believe it had something to do w/ the extractor?? Anyway, DTT is now sold out of the upper, so I can't find any info on it. HELP!!!

Probably the adjustable gas block. JK, they don't have a gas block. Only thing I did with my AR9 was to change out buffer to 8oz and put a 308 carbine spring in it. Mine has run like a top both suppressed and unsuppressed.

Probably the adjustable gas block. JK, they don't have a gas block. Only thing I did with my AR9 was to change out buffer to 8oz and put a 308 carbine spring in it. Mine has run like a top both suppressed and unsuppressed.

I did order a new buffer and spring and installed them. But, for the life of me, I can't remember what I was supposed to do to the upper.

I vaguely remember JDS556762 mentioning something in the 9mm AR thread about having to adjust his extractor and it's been good to go since then. Maybe hit him up and see? I can't remember how to tag people.

Not the extractor, the ejector. It needed to be bent inwards ever so slightly so it runs as high and tight into the corresponding machined channel on your bolt

Like dis

A9B471AD-BD95-4717-B95E-DF7AD8C3AAD2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom