• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT's rarest listed items

Would've loved to have purchased it, I have lived in Newnan my whole life and love collecting old Newnan stuff.

I've had it posted for several months for half of what they were listed on ebay. They seem to be very rare, but I figured someone from Newnan would appreciate it more.

I'll be shipping it Free today, just in time for Santa.

I always check out the Misc. category, you never know what gets posted.

The rarest gun I've gotten off the trader was a Cobray Terminator. Terrible gun, but one just sold on GB for almost $1000.

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

R31.jpg

Not long after ODT got rolling I put out a WTB on a Grendel R 31 Carbine in 22 WMR. (Precurser to the Keltec CMR-30)

It was bumped a bit, the almost a year later an older gent contacted me about buying one.

Only 800 made, and the mags were scarce! $150 each scarce at the time.

We haggled and I got it, and 4 mags for a decent price. He had 8 mags total, but I was not going to buy that many.

Very happy with this latest trade on a slightly used Les Baer Monolith Stinger. I dunno how rare LB pistols are per se, but if you want a brand new one, wait times for certain models can be up to a year (sometimes more) from what I've read on different forums. Everything about them is completely custom made. All the parts are made oversized on purpose, then hand-filed until they fit just right according to their very tight tolerance specs. Each gun is made and assembled by the hands of about 18-20 people.

IMG_1795.jpg

Back
Top Bottom