• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT's worst nightmare is coming true

Thank God you didn't have the Pride flag a flyin' 🙏 🤣
1DAC624B-E2AE-4F80-9A1B-152C68E3B341.jpeg

You mean like this one?

Well man, Congratulations. I wouldn't change my girls for anything! One informed me last week she had a boyfriend. So when her 2nd Grade class had a thing last Friday I showed up looking like this
Well close just not black
View attachment 5070253
They start young these days. My second grade son informed me he had multiple girlfriends. One tried to marry him at school. I asked what he did when she asked and he said he ran away. Smart boy :lol:

Congrats! Just saw this post. Also, petition to change your username, as you are not fat in your profile pic you posted. Good job on getting a woman out of your league :lol:
That pics from last Easter. We been doing nothing but eating and banging since then so I'm about 30lbs heavier now and she's pregnant with my viking child so we're still the Fat Alberts :lol:

That pics from last Easter. We been doing nothing but eating and banging since then so I'm about 30lbs heavier now and she's pregnant with my viking child so we're still the Fat Alberts :lol:
Getting soft… Thats what happens once ya get shacked up with a good one!

FatAlbert is reproducing, I've made a little human and intend to teach her everything I know, which as y'all know that's a huge task. Rhea should be here around the end of April.
View attachment 5069791
Is it gonna be a Rhea Palpatine or a Rhea Skywalker?.....the higher ups wanna know.

Back
Top Bottom