• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Offers...wtf?!?!

....always like this one:

i agree on listing price.

seller returns PM and says: Whats your highest bid

I reply: your asking price.

he goes radio silence.....:wacko: wtf, when did odt turn into ebay?
Somebody here actually asked what was your highest bid?! Holy ****! If you want to do it that way then pay Gunbroker their fees and do it the right way. If you want to SELL something here or anywhere else then put your damn price on it and stick to it. Sumbitch ! I had no idea we had been infested with roaches.

PM SENT

WTDnnwE.gif

No such thing as a lowball offer. Only offers you will accept and offers you won’t. There is no difference in an offer that’s $5 less than you’ll take or $100 less. Especially if the “Buyer” is cordial and gives a respectful “Thanks you” or whatever after you decline his offer.

Somebody here actually asked what was your highest bid?! Holy ****! If you want to do it that way then pay Gunbroker their fees and do it the right way. If you want to SELL something here or anywhere else then put your damn price on it and stick to it. Sum***** ! I had no idea we had been infested with roaches.
Yep. 2 weeks ago. It was a gucci glock 19 for 500.

And he said " whats your highest bid"

....yes. Lots of roaches now. Sad.

Yep. 2 weeks ago. It was a gucci glock 19 for 500.

And he said " whats your highest bid"

....yes. Lots of roaches now. Sad.
That's a bunch of bull**** there and worthy of a public outing. I probably would've taken the point and or time out just to let all of y'all know or as many of y'all as possible before it got taken down.

there is another option, it started very similar to the way this site started. amd best of all its not corrupt, overun with craiglisters or overbearing mommy figure moderators. unfortunatley its a bannable offense for me to even mention the name of it. it is what this place used to be.

Back
Top Bottom