• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*Official Alabama football thread*

2015-09-20-01-17-07.png

That sure was a tough loss....but as I'm a true TIDE fan...ROLL TIDE ROLL..to .the dawgs fans that are laughing this morning..can you tell me how many NATIONAL TITLES you have again I seem to forget in my semi old age

That sure was a tough loss....but as I'm a true TIDE fan...ROLL TIDE ROLL..to .the dawgs fans that are laughing this morning..can you tell me how many NATIONAL TITLES you have again I seem to forget in my semi old age

Still laughing....ha

Ain't it funny that the 1st year that ga MIGHT..THATS A BIG MIGHT be able to do something in the seasons end they're fans forget so fast that all the years before this one that the dogs didn't enough strength to pull a hair out of a cat's behind...ROWL LOL. .. that's funny rite thare but o so true

Hey ga fans was wondering something...if a ga fan man marries a ga fan woman are y'all still considered brother and sister or does the marriage nullify it

Hey ga fans was wondering something...if a ga fan man marries a ga fan woman are y'all still considered brother and sister or does the marriage nullify it

Only if they do it in Alabama... go dawgs!! And also whoever is playing auburn!!! And Tennessee!!! And the Seminoles!! And Ohio state!!!

Back
Top Bottom