• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*Official Alabama football thread*

I don't feel bad at all...that's what happens when you pop your gums for 2wks about how you going to run all over the best defence in the nation....yes Henry should've been the heisman front runner all along...ROLL TIDE ROLL

Last edited:
Got this for my friend for Christmas:

alabama.jpg

Tucked it into an Auburn hat and that in a blue gift bag with blue and orange tissue. Even talked him into putting the hat on cause "When someone gives you a gift you shouldn't hurt his feelings by refusing to even put it on". LOL

Got this for my friend for Christmas:

View attachment 617123
Tucked it into an Auburn hat and that in a blue gift bag with blue and orange tissue. Even talked him into putting the hat on cause "When someone gives you a gift you shouldn't hurt his feelings by refusing to even put it on". LOL
Hahahaha

Who has the better arm? I can't decide but Roll Tide roll!!! We don't just have one good QB we have two this year. National championship here we come again and again and again....................

images.performgroup.com_di_library_sporting_news_e4_71_jalenhu2da5971ad6368c8e8668afe6f4956728.jpg
images.performgroup.com_di_library_omnisport_88_c3_barnett_blaa77737241efac2becfa4777a3e9d643c.jpg

Yeah bypass I'm with you...2 good uns for sure...I think hurt has the better legs for the situations he mite need to scramble....ROLL TIDE ROLL
Yeah first time we have had a real dual threat QB taking snaps. Going to be a fun year for Alabama football. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Back
Top Bottom