• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Black Friday Deals Thread

PSA had a blem M4 nitride rifle kit with carbine length gas system and 10 G2 P mags for 399 last night, but they were sold out by the time I went to buy one.

looking like so far most of the deals are meh, supposed that's what we get for being spoiled with good prices already. at this point im waiting for home depots ad's and hoping on good deals for some new tools

I sent in a Remington rebate a year ago....never got my $40 back. Bastards
Same but mine was $ 100 on those golden sabre hp's
Called one week after it was over and they said there was nothing they could do, even though I submitted four weeks before the due date

Same but mine was $ 100 on those golden sabre hp's
Called one week after it was over and they said there was nothing they could do, even though I submitted four weeks before the due date

So you submitted everything on time and they're not going to send you the rebate?

That is correct. I even offered to email them the pics of all the upc codes and paperwork on my kitchen table as I took it in case something happened. They said the promotion was over and they couldn't do anything. They received my paperwork, stated the receipt wasn't in the envelope, (false) and sent a rejection letter 1 week after the promo expired. Then they said the promo expired so they couldn't do anything.

I was like wtf?!?!

That is correct. I even offered to email them the pics of all the upc codes and paperwork on my kitchen table as I took it in case something happened. They said the promotion was over and they couldn't do anything. They received my paperwork, stated the receipt wasn't in the envelope, (false) and sent a rejection letter 1 week after the promo expired. Then they said the promo expired so they couldn't do anything.

I was like wtf?!?!
Similar situation myself. Definitely put a bad taste in my mouth for anything Remington

Back
Top Bottom