• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Black Friday Deals Thread

You can hope for a $29 stripped lower and a $90 lower build kit. But for the last several months you could buyer built lowers here from some of the dealers for less than $150.

The reason everyone is less than impressed is because we have been in the lowest gun market in recent memory for the last few months. Things can only go so low.

Yeah me too. I got 3 last year that I still haven't done anything with, but was still gonna grab 3 more.

This might have something to do with it... I'm not complaining, I love free market capitalism, I have no problem with buying whatever you want (I'm sure someone will comment on this post and gloss right over my comment about no problem with it). If they'll sell it and you want it, buy it, but it does lead to supply going down. The quickest way to get the price back up, with demand staying up is to... lower the supply. I'm not saying it is, but that might be what is happening currently with the lack of lower's on the market.

This might have something to do with it... I'm not complaining, I love free market capitalism, I have no problem with buying whatever you want (I'm sure someone will comment on this post and gloss right over my comment about no problem with it). If they'll sell it and you want it, buy it, but it does lead to supply going down. The quickest way to get the price back up, with demand staying up is to... lower the supply. I'm not saying it is, but that might be what is happening currently with the lack of lower's on the market.

What was explained to me by a dealer, was that EVERYBODY bought lowers before the election thinking there would be a ban. this made the supply low. I also have noticed that the ones that are available are a bit pricey. PSA used to offer blems at around $39. I saw them advertised the other day for $89.

And so you know, I'm not a hoarder, I have 2 boys that I intend on assembling a few rifles for when time and money allow.

What was explained to me by a dealer, was that EVERYBODY bought lowers before the election thinking there would be a ban. this made the supply low. I also have noticed that the ones that are available are a bit pricey. PSA used to offer blems at around $39. I saw them advertised the other day for $89.

And so you know, I'm not a hoarder, I have 2 boys that I intend on assembling a few rifles for when time and money allow.

Everyone on this site is a hoarder lol

Back
Top Bottom