• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*Official Georgia Bulldawg Thread*

IMG_2506.JPG

I know Jacob Eason is the next coming of Christ, and I know he needs to take his knocks, but the last two weeks his passing has been atrocious. I haven't seen the final figure for today's game, but it can't be good.

Meanwhile on the bench you have QB who set the NCAA record for most consecutive completions. Maybe he can't throw it 60 yards, but it's sort of like arguing gun caliber for self defense, hits with a .22 count a lot more than misses with a .45.

At some point in the game likes this, a little senior leadership might be the thing.

I know Jacob Eason is the next coming of Christ, and I know he needs to take his knocks, but the last two weeks his passing has been atrocious. I haven't seen the final figure for today's game, but it can't be good.

Meanwhile on the bench you have QB who set the NCAA record for most consecutive completions. Maybe he can't throw it 60 yards, but it's sort of like arguing gun caliber for self defense, hits with a .22 count a lot more than misses with a .45.

At some point in the game likes this, a little senior leadership might be the thing.

I think we have had just as much of a receiver issue as a freshman qb issue.

Back
Top Bottom