• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

* * * Official Gun Control Proposals Rant Thread * * *

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

This one doesn't worry anyone? So a board review to purchase a weapon? Oh you're a member of ODT which has an "Anti-American" contingent and possible links "domestic-terrorism" so -No Guns For You!
Was it Illinois SP that released the "Terrorist Watch List" parameters where something like a Gadsen flag bumper sticker got you on the list? (Sorry paraphrasing here from memory) Well if your on that list -
No Guns For You!

Anyone else catch the part where he said everyone must prove they can pass a background check, even in private sales? I take that to mean that private sales will still be allowed as long as you show a carry permit but maybe I am being foolishly optimistic...

Yep, what I thought as well. If you have a carry permit, kinda redundant to go fill out a 4473.

This EO is quite clever... now you can medically be defined as not able to possess firearms.. Watch.. how many people are not going to be mentally suitable to own firearms?

The thing with being crazy... you can say anything you want and people will not listen.. because you are labeled as mentally ill.. Weather you are or you are not.

OK looks like I'm going to have to confiscate all guns from my in-laws. :der:

Can you imagine the wait times for a Background check if every transaction has one?

Yep, but it would actually be a place that Obama could actually create jobs, knowing how many more folks they will need to get them done. God knows he hasn't help create a single one in the last four years.

Back
Top Bottom