• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OFFICIAL ODT CMP RANGE MEET AND GREET POLL ---When do you want to go?

OFFICIAL ODT CMP MEET AND GREET POLL ---When do you want to go?

• August

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • September

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • October

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • November

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • December

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
We've got a baby due in September and the first one was pretty tough on my wife so I'm out in Sept-Oct.

But I REALLY want to got to CMP and aside from a ton of trades I haven't done much to hang out with my ODT brothers so need to get involved as well. Maybe I can get my priorities straight and go in Sept?

So at the M&G last week some of us were talking....Maybe go on a Sunday? Saturdays seem busy with Kids and Sports and life in general. Maybe a Sunday afternoon? Just put a little more in the collection plate the Sunday before and you will be good to go! LOL.

I'm down for August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, July and then start over again next August! I'm willing to go about any Saturday or Sunday. I've got a 4dr Tundra so plenty of room for a ride share!

Count me in for whenever. I just went today for the first time, and it's nice. Empty, if you can make it on a weekday. Hot, sure-- but I was only in the sun moving equipment to/from my truck (I only shot rifles). And it rained. But then the wind stopped, which was worth waiting out the rain for. Wasn't supposed to be any wind, but there was. Anyway, that's a stunning facility, and I'm pretty sure any fence-sitters will be glad if they take the plunge.

Heck, they have water stations and bathrooms at all the ranges. Classy.

Back
Top Bottom