• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I've got one collector worthy morgan and a bunch of silver coins (junk silver?) is this a good time to sell? if so is there any place in ga someone with experience could recommend? thanks

I've got one collector worthy morgan and a bunch of silver coins (junk silver?) is this a good time to sell? if so is there any place in ga someone with experience could recommend? thanks
Personally, I wouldn't sell until it hits $50. There will be resistance there (all-time high just under $50).

Hi folks! First post in this thread, I've read it all over the years and I don't remember this book being mentioned before but I might have forgotten...

The Death of Money by James Rickards. It's not a doomsday book like it sounds but a very complete (and sometimes dense) overview of world financial systems. It particularly focuses on central banks and their goals for monetary controls and inflation. I highly recommend it. It's available on Audible so that's how I've been passing my commute.

I haven't quiet finished it yet but I don't hesitate to recommend it. Particularly anybody that wants to understand what the central banks are doing and how inflation/deflation is created and works through the system.

Back
Top Bottom