• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Might buy a few fractional coins to get me started and then hopefully some 1oz rds

Need to start somewhere! But like many have said, buy at least one ounce coins to stack. Myself I'm into numismatics, and stacking. If there is a shtf scenario, I'd be out of luck on my collectables, their would only be the weight value. But for whatever you decide, do some research and ask questions.

Anyone monitoring this thread cash in when silver neared $50 an oz? Just curious to timing of selling precious metals. Should it near $30, I would consider divesting a portion and reinvesting should it drop again or just be content with the gains should silver continue to climb. I know we're in a holding/buying pattern but I've never given much thought to an exit strategy

Anyone monitoring this thread cash in when silver neared $50 an oz? Just curious to timing of selling precious metals. Should it near $30, I would consider divesting a portion and reinvesting should it drop again or just be content with the gains should silver continue to climb. I know we're in a holding/buying pattern but I've never given much thought to an exit strategy

With silver reaching those prices, if will be hard to find buyers !

Need to start somewhere! But like many have said, buy at least one ounce coins to stack. Myself I'm into numismatics, and stacking. If there is a shtf scenario, I'd be out of luck on my collectables, their would only be the weight value. But for whatever you decide, do some research and ask questions.
I've started on page 1 and have been reading the whole thread

Back
Top Bottom