• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

What group do you usually buy in?
Group A: Sovereign Silver(Eagles, MapleLeafs, Britannia, Kangaroo, etc) with 15-25% premium
Group B: Private High End Mints (Engelhard, JM, Asahi, Geiger, etc) with 10-15% premium
Group C: Private Mints (Sunshine, APMEX, JM, SilverTowne etc) with 3-10% premium
Group D: Junk Silver quarters & half dollars with 8-16% premium

Personally I shop EBay looking for the big distributors like APMEX/PinehurstCoins.
They will occasionally have great sales on items from Group A and B with low premiums and no tax/no shipping.
plus through the eBay store you can use your credit/debit card without getting hit on the premiums

What group do you usually buy in?
Group A: Sovereign Silver(Eagles, MapleLeafs, Britannia, Kangaroo, etc) with 15-25% premium
Group B: Private High End Mints (Engelhard, JM, Asahi, Geiger, etc) with 10-15% premium
Group C: Private Mints (Sunshine, APMEX, JM, SilverTowne etc) with 3-10% premium
Group D: Junk Silver quarters & half dollars with 8-16% premium

Personally I shop EBay looking for the big distributors like APMEX/PinehurstCoins.
They will occasionally have great sales on items from Group A and B with low premiums and no tax/no shipping.

All of the above. I do not use % for premiums, I use dollars. Different amounts for different types of silver.
Have not used eBay in a while.

Guys, whats the bottom on silver?

Im thinking 15 , maybe even high 14s in the next month

MAGA is providing an optimistic outlook for the securities market, means commodity (gold silver) will drop until it hit an equilibrium
I am leaning towards your onion. I am at a point until it hits that area, I will hold off...

Back
Top Bottom