• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

That's a steal at that price. I don't care if the guy was my brother, I'd cut one in half and test it. Just because he has a green box and he believes they're real doesn't make it so. There are A LOT of fake Chinese silver eagles and Morgans out there. Be careful.

BTW, I laughed and laughed at the Boston Terrier in your photo. Those dogs are nuts. LOL

Not gonna happen guys. His wife got involved, and they don't want to take that big of a loss on them. If anything changes, I'll let you all know. I have the list of those that were interested, and I promise to reach out to you all first. I did find out that he has 2 boxes of 500 each, so 1000 total. There'd be plenty to go around.

Not gonna happen guys. His wife got involved, and they don't want to take that big of a loss on them. If anything changes, I'll let you all know. I have the list of those that were interested, and I promise to reach out to you all first. I did find out that he has 2 boxes of 500 each, so 1000 total. There'd be plenty to go around.

Smart wife.

The wife

Best excuse ever :) lol

Jk; yall wanna go in on a monster box for the hell of it?

Back
Top Bottom