• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Trading these away this weekend unless someone here wants them. I'm in Kennesaw.

1986-2018 silver eagle proofs....32 coins in total. There is no 2009 as they were not made by the mint. I also have some of the 3 and 5 coin Eagle sets from the mint as well. I'll post them up tonight once I can check what year(s) they are from. They are gorgeous sets!!

Asking $1400 or best offer. They will be gone on Saturday....trading them towards a snake gun. I have other coins I'll be listing up...mostly yearly proof sets dating back to the 50s.
e.jpg e1.jpg e2.jpg

Trading these away this weekend unless someone here wants them. I'm in Kennesaw.

1986-2018 silver eagle proofs....32 coins in total. There is no 2009 as they were not made by the mint. I also have some of the 3 and 5 coin Eagle sets from the mint as well. I'll post them up tonight once I can check what year(s) they are from. They are gorgeous sets!!

Asking $1400 or best offer. They will be gone on Saturday....trading them towards a snake gun. I have other coins I'll be listing up...mostly yearly proof sets dating back to the 50s.
View attachment 1855689 View attachment 1855690 View attachment 1855691

Make sure you list them in the Classified Section.

Jm bullion has 10oz bars at 59¢ premium and Provident has 90% Quarters at 78¢ over.
I have been slowly buying as prices keep dropping.
Take advantage of sub-$15 silver, lads, it will not last!

Back
Top Bottom