• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Keep saying ima get something to get me started but never do. I think someone had a roll of 50 1/10 coins, thought about that. I won't be intuned as some of you guys are, just put some away for rainy day

Keep saying ima get something to get me started but never do. I think someone had a roll of 50 1/10 coins, thought about that. I won't be intuned as some of you guys are, just put some away for rainy day

A good way to get started is 90% US Silver. I love the Half Dollars.
In general, here's the price I look for:
90% quarters and Half Dollars: 12 times face value, $120 for a $10 roll of coins
Morgan/Peace 90% Silver Dollars: 16 times face value
Here's a good deal from APMEX on eBay, free shipping, no tax, no credit card fees(bonus is you have a cash back credit card).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SPECIAL-PR...-of-20-Coins/122832447425?hash=item1c996267c1

Now is a good time to put in your first orders with jmbullion and provident for your 10iz silver at spot

Youd be paying 290 dollars total for two oz

Back
Top Bottom