• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

the colorized items and little figurines (aka the molded bullets) are taxed now

regular coins and generic rounds/bars arent.....as of yet

Ok, I don't like it but makes more sense. I had bought my daughter the Amy Brown series and I thought I'd start the Lisa Parker series for her.

the colorized items and little figurines (aka the molded bullets) are taxed now

regular coins and generic rounds/bars arent.....as of yet
Ok, I don't like it but makes more sense. I had bought my daughter the Amy Brown series and I thought I'd start the Lisa Parker series for her.
They're taxing the damn paint now.
WOW

So I placed this order on 2/1/2019 and still have not received it. Get your spurs on cowboys because I am about to beat that dead horse named USPS. Look at this tracking data that shows it arrived in Atlanta. Then it disappears into the USPS limbo for 5 days and comes back to Atlanta. The pisser of this is my local post office is less than 60 miles from Atlanta.
  • - Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility, 02/16/2019, 4:28 pm, ATLANTA GA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
  • - In Transit to Next Facility, 02/15/2019
  • - In Transit to Next Facility, 02/14/2019
  • - In Transit to Next Facility, 02/13/2019
  • - In Transit to Next Facility, 02/12/2019
  • - Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility, 02/11/2019, 12:54 pm, ATLANTA GA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

So I placed this order on 2/1/2019 and still have not received it. Get your spurs on cowboys because I am about to beat that dead horse named USPS. Look at this tracking data that shows it arrived in Atlanta. Then it disappears into the USPS limbo for 5 days and comes back to Atlanta. The pisser of this is my local post office is less than 60 miles from Atlanta.
  • - Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility, 02/16/2019, 4:28 pm, ATLANTA GA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
  • - In Transit to Next Facility, 02/15/2019
  • - In Transit to Next Facility, 02/14/2019
  • - In Transit to Next Facility, 02/13/2019
  • - In Transit to Next Facility, 02/12/2019
  • - Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility, 02/11/2019, 12:54 pm, ATLANTA GA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
damn

ya thats usps for you. but two weeks is stupid long time

damn

ya thats usps for you. but two weeks is stupid long time

It showed up this morning 13 days after having been shipped and the box was pretty well beaten up. But the contains were fine and accounted for. In the meantime, another order is now sitting at the Stockbridge PO instead of at my PO. What a bunch of morons.

It showed up this morning 13 days after having been shipped and the box was pretty well beaten up. But the contains were fine and accounted for. In the meantime, another order is now sitting at the Stockbridge PO instead of at my PO. What a bunch of morons.
yup
usps hires neanderthals

Back
Top Bottom