• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

If the price keeps going up, are you a seller(at what price) or are you a Never-Seller.

I plan to sell half my stack if it reaches $25/oz

If the price keeps going up, are you a seller(at what price) or are you a Never-Seller.

Huh?
You would only want to sell if you need to buy something with it, or you would want to trade it for something of value. Why would you trade it for a worthless fiat currency? Might want to reevaluate your reasons for holding it.

Silver is severally undervalued, compare to gold. Unless I can rebalance my holdings with gold at 25 to 1, I am not selling. Most of the mined gold is still in circulation. Silver, however, is being consumed every year.
Solar industry uses a lot of silver. Once envirowackos push thru mandatory solar energy production plans, watch silver ho sky high.
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/080316/historical-guide-goldsilver-ratio.asp

Huh?
You would only want to sell if you need to buy something with it, or you would want to trade it for something of value. Why would you trade it for a worthless fiat currency? Might want to reevaluate your reasons for holding it.
Yep, and yep. Just yesterday I gave my kids a talk about hidden inflation and shrinking coffee and ice-cream packages.

Silver is severally undervalued, compare to gold. Unless I can rebalance my holdings with gold at 25 to 1, I am not selling. Most of the mined gold is still in circulation. Silver, however, is being consumed every year.
Solar industry uses a lot of silver. Once envirowackos push thru mandatory solar energy production plans, watch silver ho sky high.
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/080316/historical-guide-goldsilver-ratio.asp

Yep, and yep. Just yesterday I gave my kids a talk about hidden inflation and shrinking coffee and ice-cream packages.
this

pay attention to the GSR

it sits at 1 and 75 when gold is 1500 and silver is 20. silver needs to climb and gold needs to drop before it evens out

the 1.25 ratio is pre bretton woods mind yall, a better evaluation of the real price. buy silver and gold, but buy more silver IMO

Back
Top Bottom