• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

What can one expect on processing and shipping times from JM bullion?

It depends on how you pay. Credit card or electronic check is the quickest. I typically see 3 days from order to shipment from them with E check. The time to receive the order depends on how it was shipped.

I have 20 1/2 oz. 2015 Devils Brigade 2 dollar .999 silver coins in an unopened container. $280 dollar over spot. Gotta pay for a ticket I received for runnin' a stop sign. Wife tells me these signs are not suggestions.

Anyone help me out ? Why would a 1oz gold eagle MS69 be worth less than 2 x 1/2 ounce, same grade ? Price based on sale price on the same dealer site.

Anyone help me out ? Why would a 1oz gold eagle MS69 be worth less than 2 x 1/2 ounce, same grade ? Price based on sale price on the same dealer site.

I feel like that grade of coin is a collector grade, not really a investment in the metal value.

I feel like that grade of coin is a collector grade, not really a investment in the metal value.

Plenty on the market, so bullion + a slight premium, possibly. That's the way I look a them. I was thinking of trying to trade 2 x 1/2 for a single.

Back
Top Bottom