• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Was wondering. If I offered up a small hoard of peace dollars, unslabbed, various cond. and dates, a few collectable coins, mostly slabbed, maybe a PCGS slabbed AU $5 and $10 Gold Indian, would there be any potential takers?
Don't really want to list on fleabay. Looking to raise funds for a project. Prices will be FMV or real close to it. Can do a little better on the Peace dollars.

Thanks, let me know, fellas!
You are 5 hours from me which limits my personal interest.

Was wondering. If I offered up a small hoard of peace dollars, unslabbed, various cond. and dates, a few collectable coins, mostly slabbed, maybe a PCGS slabbed AU $5 and $10 Gold Indian, would there be any potential takers?
Don't really want to list on fleabay. Looking to raise funds for a project. Prices will be FMV or real close to it. Can do a little better on the Peace dollars.

Id probably be willing to take some if you can ship. And close to spot prices.

I have a handful of 1988 ASE in the Blue felt box with a COA.
The boxes are not perfect due to improper storage is my guess as 1 has a touch of tarnish.
Are these worth having graded and slabbed?
Anyone do that in NWGA?

I have a handful of 1988 ASE in the Blue felt box with a COA.
The boxes are not perfect due to improper storage is my guess as 1 has a touch of tarnish.
Are these worth having graded and slabbed?
Anyone do that in NWGA?

I don't know about that one. Grading is expensive. Up to 35 $ per coin for a reputable company such as pcgs. Or ngc. Ymmv.

What does unslabbed and slabbed mean? Thanks

I would be interested.
Ok!
If they are priced right people will buy
They should be. I'll be open to suggestions/gentle scolding if you feel the pricing on something is out of whack.
Where possible, I thought I might list xyz coins for a little less than the current sail/cell price on jmbullion.com. Sound alright?
I will start working on a list and add pics later this evening, after shrimp in Darien. :)

Back
Top Bottom