• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I don't know about that one. Grading is expensive. Up to 35 $ per coin for a reputable company such as pcgs. Or ngc. Ymmv.
That's out of my investment range, ha ha.
I didn't take any out of the plastic capsules but I took them out of the presentation boxes and didn't see anything spectacular but I'm ignorant on coins and why I typically stick to bars and rounds. Plus storing boxes and junk is a waste of space for me.
IMG_20200104_120157833.jpg

You are 5 hours from me which limits my personal interest.
Understood.
Ok, I'll start putting a pile together.
As long as he is willing to ship...
To an ODT'er with a great rep, like yourself, yes I am!
Id probably be willing to take some if you can ship. And close to spot prices.
Unless I'm letting some junk silver go (hadn't planned on it), there won't be anything here that I'll sail for spot. A few Peace dollar culls I will let go at spot price, if you're buying the rest of them. Some of them have likely been cleaned (not by me). Other than that Peace dollars will be the closest to spot.
Cull and worse Peace and Morgan dollars listed on jmbullion for about $18:
https://www.jmbullion.com/morgan-peace-silver-dollar-worse-than-cull/
I'll probably ask $19/pc for them. For ones that look to be in AU condition, maybe a little more. Gotta look. Haven't sold coins on here yet. Not looking to hammer anyone or be hammered myself.

Understood.

Ok, I'll start putting a pile together.

To an ODT'er with a great rep, like yourself, yes I am!

Unless I'm letting some junk silver go (hadn't planned on it), there won't be anything here that I'll sail for spot. A few Peace dollar culls I will let go at spot price, if you're buying the rest of them. Some of them have likely been cleaned (not by me). Other than that Peace dollars will be the closest to spot.
Cull and worse Peace and Morgan dollars listed on jmbullion for about $18:
https://www.jmbullion.com/morgan-peace-silver-dollar-worse-than-cull/
I'll probably ask $19/pc for them. For ones that look to be in AU condition, maybe a little more. Gotta look. Haven't sold coins on here yet. Not looking to hammer anyone or be hammered myself.

If they're graded or mint condition I'm definitely interested, also the cull one's at 18 or so I'm interested as well. Let me know through PM and we can work something out.

Edit. 19 for cull I'm in!

If they're graded or mint condition I'm definitely interested, also the cull one's at 18 or so I'm interested as well. Let me know through PM and we can work something out.

Edit. 19 for cull I'm in!
We'll work something out, I PM you info/pics soon. Dragging a bit now lol.

ALL: I'll still be posting up a fair amount of coins. Starting on it either tonight or tomorrow am latest.

I’m looking to convert some of my reloading supplies, ammo and some pistols/rifles into gold/silver. PM me with your interest or caliber for ammo/reloading components. Most of my collection is WW2 type stuff.

Was wondering. If I offered up a small hoard of peace dollars, unslabbed, various cond. and dates, a few collectable coins, mostly slabbed, maybe a PCGS slabbed AU $5 and $10 Gold Indian, would there be any potential takers?
Don't really want to list on fleabay. Looking to raise funds for a project. Prices will be FMV or real close to it. Can do a little better on the Peace dollars.

Thanks, let me know, fellas!
I'm interested. Am I too late to the party?

Back
Top Bottom