• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

This disconnect between “spot” and the real value of silver is something that the FTC should investigate and put an end to the funds that trade highly leveraged or nonexistent metals. Not sure how this can even be a real thing. Would be interesting to know true market value, what we once considered “spot”.
Rant over. Wash your hands
absolutely

its ****ed up to think the sec or someone wouldnt step in and wonder wtf is going on?

etfs should be audited hard imo to prove what they hold. either that or go completely hands off

So...I have 100 ASE's coming in from JM Bullion.

Got the order in before the min requirement and yes, I paid more because spot was still around $15 at the time. Anyway, I'm getting a strange feeling that my order is being messed with.

JM had my order on the 9th and notified me it shipped two days ago.

No update in the system. Nothing to say the order was dropped off and now today UPS says there is a problem with the shipment and wont be delivered on time. But they dont even have the package in their posession.

Do you think maybe they took my money without having stock? And this is phase one of stalling?

So...I have 100 ASE's coming in from JM Bullion.

Got the order in before the min requirement and yes, I paid more because spot was still around $15 at the time. Anyway, I'm getting a strange feeling that my order is being messed with.

JM had my order on the 9th and notified me it shipped two days ago.

No update in the system. Nothing to say the order was dropped off and now today UPS says there is a problem with the shipment and wont be delivered on time. But they dont even have the package in their posession.

Do you think maybe they took my money without having stock? And this is phase one of stalling?

Naa, there is always a delay between processed and shipped, and I'm sure they are swamped with orders. I'd sit steady in the boat.

Back
Top Bottom