• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

99% of us are right now. It's still a damn good time to buy.
not until premiums un**** themselves

and to be fair it chaps my ass to buy from the greedy pieces of **** who participated in manipulating the markets ETFs althe while ****ing with the little mans silver/gold pricing and ability to acquire at the actual growth rate value; scotts free and with cooperation from the SEC and treasury (how the **** 1 to 3 bidders can secure all the US silver and gold mintage for the year and it be legal is beyond me, talk about a big **** you to everyone else)

but, caveat emptor, caveat venditor. ill have to end up buying because its not like apmex, or jm, or provident, or bulls did this by themselves. they all did, and if I ever want silver regularly again i gotta buy it from these douchebags

not even sure if they all went in on the premiums at the same time or one did it and the others hopped on board. its hard to tell

and to be fair it chaps my ass to buy from the greedy pieces of **** who participated in manipulating the markets ETFs althe while ****ing with the little mans silver/gold pricing and ability to acquire at the actual growth rate value; scotts free and with cooperation from the SEC and treasury (how the **** 1 to 3 bidders can secure all the US silver and gold mintage for the year and it be legal is beyond me, talk about a big **** you to everyone else)

but, caveat emptor, caveat venditor. ill have to end up buying because its not like apmex, or jm, or provident, or bulls did this by themselves. they all did, and if I ever want silver regularly again i gotta buy it from these douchebags

not even sure if they all went in on the premiums at the same time or one did it and the others hopped on board. its hard to tell

monkey see monkey do! I don't give them enough credit to collude together.

Always try to buy low to bring down your average cost. Silver is a long term investment. Just like stocks, buy the dips if you can. I still have some collectible vintage silver if anyone is looking. 1984 and 1985 1oz Engelhard prospectors for $20 each and a 100oz 80s Engelhard for $1850

When I was about 9-10 years old there was a carnival in town, talked mom into letting me go by itself. Walked down one row and a guy was barking a game where all you had to do was throw a ball through a fairly large hole, a short distance away, without hitting the rim. As he talked the guy stood there and did it over and over, not even looking sometimes. Great prizes, pocket knives, sunglasses, brass knuckles, all the stuff a 9 year old wants. My entire $3 went a quarter at a time in about 10 minutes. Lesson learned, the people who set up the game don’t do it for the benefit of the player. Second lesson learned, things aren’t always what they appear. Third lesson learned, the word fair is irrelevant in most aspects of life. Sadly I’ve had to learn these lessons again a time or two.

And there it is.

Been throwing it all in these boxes for years, never really kept a tally.

1,314.75 oz's counted tonight.

Now when will silver hit $100/oz? LOL.

IMG_5401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom