• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Now $27.76 today so far a $1.73 ^ just today...I don't think I have in my life time seen silver go up and down in just a few days this much....Just sit back and wait until November elections..It is going to do a lot of this up and down crap, during this volatile times..

I think it will go up and down until November Elections, Just like Guns and Ammo
I think mostly up, except for the needed corrections when it gets overbought technically. My reasoning is that folks are positioning themselves for a possible (hope not) Biden win, which would certainly result in MMT (Modern Monetary Theory, Magic Money Tree) to pay for his profligate agenda.

In my opinion there are multiple forces at work that will drive this market for a long , long bull run. I think the dip we just had was the best buying opportunity we will see for a while but with $5-8 premiums it was difficult to buy on.
Clearly I’m not always right or I’d be rich.

In my opinion there are multiple forces at work that will drive this market for a long , long bull run. I think the dip we just had was the best buying opportunity we will see for a while but with $5-8 premiums it was difficult to buy on.
Clearly I’m not always right or I’d be rich.

Try hooking up with some of the reputable dealers on the big FB groups.

Ive spent thousands with them in the past few months alone, happy to make some introductions if you do social media.

Eagles will always be at a premium but you can still find great deals if buying the roll or larger.

Most deals Ive seen are 3-5 over spot.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ilver-half-dollars-2-rolls-available.2265184/

IMG_0585.JPG

I think mostly up, except for the needed corrections when it gets overbought technically. My reasoning is that folks are positioning themselves for a possible (hope not) Biden win, which would certainly result in MMT (Modern Monetary Theory, Magic Money Tree) to pay for his profligate agenda.
MMT isn't needed for silver to explode in price. Any MMT related growth would simply be inflation adjustment; silver is currently tremendously under priced compared to what its fundamental value is. Even if Trump wins, I'd expect silver to continue upwards in price.

MMT isn't needed for silver to explode in price. Any MMT related growth would simply be inflation adjustment; silver is currently tremendously under priced compared to what its fundamental value is. Even if Trump wins, I'd expect silver to continue upwards in price.
Correct.

Figured I’d start here. I have a friend who is looking to sell 90% silver coins from her dad’s coin collection. $100 face value, unsorted circulated dimes, quarters and halves. Wants to sell as a lot, asking $2200. Anyone interested before I post elsewhere?

Back
Top Bottom