• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Silver Town 5-ounce bars 107.35 each that's 21.47 per ounce free shipping if you but two
I think before this is over we will see $16 or thereabouts. after bottoming there it will steadily rise. We have seen only strategic selling on the Comex, no capitulation on either paper or physical silver. When you see people start to list it here, the bottom is near.

I think before this is over we will see $16 or thereabouts. after bottoming there it will steadily rise. We have seen only strategic selling on the Comex, no capitulation on either paper or physical silver. When you see people start to list it here, the bottom is near.
With how volatile this market has been engineered to be I’m more confident in investing in building materials and manufactured commodities as opposed to raw ones!

Silver Town 5-ounce bars 107.35 each that's 21.47 per ounce free shipping if you but two
I dig the bars lately. I have a Sunshine Mint 5 oz an Apmex 5 oz and an Apmex 10 oz. I like the 10 oz bar for the size and weight. But that's most likely as big as I would go. I usually stick to 1 oz rounds and bars.

When I started buying in 2019 spot was right at $16.00. And I liked it because every oz I bought was under $20.00. That made it a lot easier for us poors to start stacking.

With how volatile this market has been engineered to be I’m more confident in investing in building materials and manufactured commodities as opposed to raw ones!
I have watched several videos on stacking nickle and copper. Both are industrial use metals . So like the other commodities you mentioned they are or will be in demand. I get your point about building materials but most of us don't have the space to store stuff like that.

My guy was charging me 1.50 per ounce over on any thing generic for silver. I haven't bought any in a while so I'm not sure what it's going for now.

Back
Top Bottom