• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Shot Show 2015 Thread

Ok, that's just dumb
It's not a gun show. It's an industry event designed to showcase new products and allow dealers, manufacturers and distributors to network, establish relationships and place orders for the coming year. It's been overrun in recent years with guests and onlookers. From our perspective, we would all love to be there. But for the people there trying to conduct business, having non-industry folks there is a huge pain in the rear. I look forward to seeing the SHOT Show details every year, but I understand why attendees are required to provide credentials.

Two honest questions... 1. -Have you seen any Sig braces or something along that line? 2.- Dose Red Jacket have a booth at the show this year?
I've seen a few pics of AK pistols with the brace, but not many.

What's crazy is that Daniel Defense and BCM were planning on selling pistol configurations. I wonder now if they will continue to pursue it or not.

I try to do something cool for y'all and help my friends and I catch nothing but hate
I'd guess that they could get a media pass for the YouTube channel. Pretty sure that's how MAC, twangnbang, IV8888, etc get into the show. But, MAC has a shop now and IV888 may go through Moss. Just my guess though.

They all have media passes.

I try to do something cool for y'all and help my friends and I catch nothing but hate

They all have media passes.
No hate here brother. I was just responding to the "how" question about the media pass. I hope you're having a good time (Not too much fun though!) I'm looking forward to seeing some of your pics when you get back and have time to process it all.

You're cool in my book Dougie.

Back
Top Bottom