• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Shot Show 2015 Thread

No hate here brother. I was just responding to the "how" question about the media pass. I hope you're having a good time (Not too much fun though!) I'm looking forward to seeing some of your pics when you get back and have time to process it all.

You're cool in my book Dougie.

Thanks. I wasn't referring to you man. And I know Scott (NWS) was poking at me in jest, but I'm sure there will be a few assholes that I was referring to that will jump that bitter hate bandwagon.

I'll post a close up for NWS so he can save up his awesome photoshop red square skills from r something more important.

image.jpg

I'll post a close up for NWS so he can save up his awesome photoshop red square skills from r something more important.

View attachment 343853

hey dickwad, I was messing with you. If you are going to turn into a big ass douchenozzle like your butt buddy Yeager would than I guess you aren't the friend I thought you were. There wasn't any hate, just yanking your chain.

Honestly I don't give a **** why or who you are there with. ****

hey dickwad, I was messing with you. If you are going to turn into a big ass douchenozzle like your butt buddy Yeager would than I guess you aren't the friend I thought you were. There wasn't any hate, just yanking your chain.

Honestly I don't give a **** why or who you are there with. ****

Umm...Scott, chill the **** out man. Didn't you read the post before that? I ****ig said you were poking at me in jest. ******** your a sensitive mother****er.

btw...thanks for calling me a dickwad and a "butt buddy".

Umm...Scott, chill the **** out man. Didn't you read the post before that? I ****ig said you were poking at me in jest. ******** your a sensitive mother****er.

btw...thanks for calling me a dickwad and a "butt buddy".

But you are a dickwad.....and I called Yeager a butt buddy, not you. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom