• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Shot Show 2015 Thread

3 of these = 1 of those. But the LWRCI is still sexy.

And plenty of mags. I'll still probably pick up the LWRC. Plinking 45 is subsonic,
I've seen a few pics of AK pistols with the brace, but not many.

What's crazy is that Daniel Defense and BCM were planning on selling pistol configurations. I wonder now if they will continue to pursue it or not.

DD has the MK18 pistol and 300blk pistol. Been out for a while now.

image.jpg
Hexmag is another polymer mag with a little differentiator.

1. Stainless spring
2. Hexagon patterns that have grip tape cut outs to enhance the grip.

I know. I'm just curious if they will continue production in light of the recent decision from ATF.

The ATF had a booth here on the lower level. I asked them if I was breaking the law if I shouldered a Rossi Ranchhand?

Or what if I had a friend that was a dwarf with little arms shooting my MPAP with a Century brace and the brace touched their shoulder?

Or how does a regulatory agency write laws? I thought law makers could only do that.

They gave me three angry looks and asked me to move along.

I know. I'm just curious if they will continue production in light of the recent decision from ATF.

Don't see why they wouldn't. Pistols were out long before the brace came out.
The ATF had a booth here on the lower level. I asked them if I was breaking the law if I shouldered a Rossi Ranchhand?

Or what if I had a friend that was a dwarf with little arms shooting my MPAP with a Century brace and the brace touched their shoulder?

Or how does a regulatory agency write laws? I thought law makers could only do that.

I'm still a little confused as to why they have a booth there every year.

Rifle Dynamics - nothing "new" but since I haven't done any favors for ATLEMT and post more pics of product, product, product, here's their AK's....and holy sweet Jesus those are sweet AK's!

image.jpg
image.jpg

So basically, they didn't know? ;)

Back
Top Bottom