• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Shot Show 2015 Thread

Don't see why they wouldn't. Pistols were out long before the brace came out.

I'm still a little confused as to why they have a booth there every year.

You and me both. Maybe they send the rookies there to get hazed?

Ran into a few DHS people there. I asked them if I was on "The List"?

You and me both. Maybe they send the rookies there to get hazed?

LOL! I'm sure thats what happens. I remember seeing a clip on YouTube for last years or 2013's show and there was something going on and the guy went over to the booth and was asking questions and you could tell the ATF rep was not happy.

Fausti had some gorgeous shotguns that cost as much as my truck.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I could manipulate their safeties with my pinky without making a noise! I found out why these AKs were so expensive...they're damn sweet!

Are they foreign kits or totally built in the US? What kind of retail price do they go for? More than I can afford I'm sire but I am curious

So basically, they didn't know? ;)

I honestly think they were there as punishment or hazing. A lot of people were giving them ****.

As I left I said, well hurry up and approve my NFA items. My name is Greg - you can find me on the ODT as AirOpsMgr. :)

Are they foreign kits or totally built in the US? What kind of retail price do they go for? More than I can afford I'm sire but I am curious

Imported kits that they spend a lot of hands on time machining and working to make a really nice AK. One of the nicest I've seen and held.

Around $3grand.

image.jpg
image.jpg

A little Nic Cage and Faceoff action at GALCO.

I became really good friends with Tock Galotti who did Faceoff, Platoon, the Expendables, etc. (damn near every film that had real guns involved) and he was giving us the scoop on which actors are cool as hell and pro 2A and which ones are not.

Back
Top Bottom