• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Shot Show 2015 Thread

image.jpg

Keith Mark (who?), Dougiemac and Shawn Michaels the Heartbreak Kid!

image.jpg

FXHummel, Ben Mookie Thomas, and Dougiemac posing as the Mookie Security Detail with Century Arms 100% All American made AK47's!

Mookie is a solid dude. And small world, his cousin grew up with me and went K-12 with me in my small hometown and I probably hung out and played with Mookie as a kid when he's visit his cousin and I didn't remember it.

Thanks for the info and pictures Mac. I've looked forward to browsing the 4 or 5 pages its grown each night.

If you could I'd love it if you could swing by the Browning and/or Armscor tipee's and get a look at the 85% sized 1911-380's they both have coming out.. I miss my Llama IIIa, was the perfect EDC gun for me and I'm really hoping these will be much better quality and have parts availability and be essentially the same feel in my hands. I don't need photos or anything there are plenty of those floating around.. I'd just really like to know (if you're farmiliar with the IIIa llama at all) if they feel similar in your hand as I will probably have to end up ordering one sight unseen when they finally hit the market.

Regardless I've appreciated your updates, thanks again.

View attachment 344120 View attachment 344122

A little Nic Cage and Faceoff action at GALCO.

I became really good friends with Tock Galotti who did Faceoff, Platoon, the Expendables, etc. (damn near every film that had real guns involved) and he was giving us the scoop on which actors are cool as hell and pro 2A and which ones are not.

You gonna tell us who the fakes are ain't ya ?

Back
Top Bottom