• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Shot Show 2015 Thread

That's cool. I'd like to meet him, he seems like a cool guy...despite being a little lefty.

As a person, he's a nice guy, big heart but goofy as hell. Saying that, he really shouldn't speak about topics unless he has more understanding and knowledge about it (ie training, etc.). However he can speak on an expert level about comics and pro wrestling better than most people I know.

Last day of SHOT Show. A lot of people are already gone. I didn't see a lot of "WOW" new products or innovations. Very little of that this year. I did however network and meet a lot of big names in the industry and became friends with a few of them and at minimum associated with the others. All in all...that in addition to my slot machine and sports bookings, I had a great week! After a final run through the SHOT Show for as then a dinner with Rock Galotti at Fogo de Cho, a couple days of training and then hopping a bird for Mexico.

Last day of SHOT Show. A lot of people are already gone. I didn't see a lot of "WOW" new products or innovations. Very little of that this year. I did however network and meet a lot of big names in the industry and became friends with a few of them and at minimum associated with the others. All in all...that in addition to my slot machine and sports bookings, I had a great week! After a final run through the SHOT Show for as then a dinner with Rock Galotti at Fogo de Cho, a couple days of training and then hopping a bird for Mexico.
Who are you training with out there?

Team Miculek, awesome, sweet, sincere people.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom