Officiating

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
Spoken like a true LSU fan..
Whatever that is supposed to mean...
I suppose those clips are fake? More likely you didn't even watch. On the first example, not only was it not offsides it was a false start by Bama. So yeah, that took extra effort on the refs part.
I never complain about a SINGLE bad call because if the game is that close, you've got plenty of chances. That was honestly the first game I ever watched believing the fix was in at the end. But it could have simply been blatant incompetence. It was embarrassing. And I promise you, if LSU "won" a game like that, I'd call it like it was.

Whatever that is supposed to mean...
I suppose those clips are fake? More likely you didn't even watch. On the first example, not only was it not offsides it was a false start by Bama. So yeah, that took extra effort on the refs part.
I never complain about a SINGLE bad call because if the game is that close, you've got plenty of chances. That was honestly the first game I ever watched believing the fix was in at the end. But it could have simply been blatant incompetence. It was embarrassing. And I promise you, if LSU "won" a game like that, I'd call it like it was.

I'm pretty sure the BIG 10 Officiating Crew that officiated last nights game didn't give two flips about the SEC teams on the field. It's ok not to like Alabama but to say the game was "fixed" is specious at best.

I'm pretty sure the BIG 10 Officiating Crew that officiated last nights game didn't give two flips about the SEC teams on the field. It's ok not to like Alabama but to say the game was "fixed" is specious at best.
Well you know what they say...HATERS ARE GOING TO HATE

So you're going with blatant incompetence? Still haven't watched it huh? That's fine. Enjoy your "win".
While I have fun poking at Saban, I don't "hate" them. Saban has been great for the game. I really enjoy the game and to see it so blatantly tarnished sucks. But I get for some its just about the "w". So yeah, congrats, I guess. It was pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom