• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Officiating

Ha! THE most biased

So your position is since they didn't call a penalty that actually WAS, it is OK that they called one that was NOT? All righty then... And THAT is why there is no discussing anything with biased fans who have as their guiding ethical principle, " What did the score board say?"
Pretty good straw man there. If someone hadn't read the thread, they'd think I actually said any of that stuff.

It was a blown call but it wouldn't have been a blocked punt either way if the officials had got it right. That was the point of my reply to the previous post.

The Georgia defender jumped the snap with perfect timing which looks a lot like offsides. It was a bad call. That being said, I can see how someone could be looking right at this and get it wrong. It's not evidence of some conspiracy.
No, but it is an example of getting two calls wrong in one play both favoring the same team. If that was the only play incorrectly called, no one (here) would be discussing it.

I was watching with about half a dozen die hard GA fans. Their initial reaction was "**** I think he was offsides". Obviously it turns out he wasn't but it's reasonable to believe the ref made an honest mistake, or it was the Illuminati.

Reactions: GFB
Pretty good straw man there. If someone hadn't read the thread, they'd think I actually said any of that stuff.

It was a blown call but it wouldn't have been a blocked punt either way if the officials had got it right. That was the point of my reply to the previous post.
And its a fair point. But that's not what happened. The most favorable option for Bama is what happened. As in other "mistakes".

I was watching with about half a dozen die hard GA fans. Their initial reaction was "**** I think he was offsides". Obviously it turns out he wasn't but it's reasonable to believe the ref made an honest mistake, or it was the Illuminati.
Perhaps reasonable from the eye in the sky camera shot at that moment. Not so much standing on the sidelines.

yellowhammernews.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_04_yh_4215_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom