• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OK, ‘fess up…

Will you watch?

• Puck no, don’t care about those limeys

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Maybe, wife’s in, might sneak a peek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely down, got to keep up with goings on in the old home land. And those snunis are to die for

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tacos for breakfast

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Fought two wars so that we don't have to care about such matters.
Whole thing is stupid and archaic and the brits are dumbasses for still buying into (and paying for) such nonsense.
THIS. There is only one King that I care about, and when He comes back the whole world will see it. Other than that, I will not willingly bow the knee to any man. And don't give me any nonsense about "tradition", or "history".

The anniversary of Mao Tse Tung's rise to power is history, too, but I'm not going to celebrate it. Just because people have been worshipping these "royals" for thousands of years doesn't make it right or something that I give a rat's butt about.

Well, it’s done now. If you missed this history-making event, maybe you can YouTube it.
Personally, I rolled out of bed around 9am to find the wife glued to tv observing the splendor and pageantry. I momentarily stared in awe at the gayness of all those various uniforms and the thought of the cost of putting on that show. England’s circling the drain, but ‘’righto, old boy, stiff upper lip’’ and ‘’God save the king’’.
Then I got my coffee and off for my morning constitutional.

Back
Top Bottom