• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok BCS Championship How does it go down?

Never said he wasn't a good football player, just that he got away with rape. Cheer him on, I wont

This situation sucks either way.... Too many athletes are "getting" away with breaking the laws...... They need to be held at the same level as us all...... I use to be quick to judge... but after that NFL player was in prison for being accused of rape in High School and later the girl (the one he was supposed to have raped) came clean. He still spent time in prison, put on probation and listed as a sex offender.... Sorry I don't have the specifics....

If only AU hadn't dropped that pass on their first possession.
Like I said...
You just had that feeling at the start of 4th quarter even though they were leading, AU was losing confidence and gas. I said it then, last one with the ball wins (no, 13 seconds hardly counts). An entertaining game to watch with what I thought was a surprising amount of errors by the QBs on BOTH sides (and a lot of uncalled penalties and a few bs calls) but it was nice to see a lot of young talent on the field in both jerseys. Gus really deserves all the accolades he got this year Congrats to BOTH teams.
Less than 8 months to go until opening kickoff! :cool:

Like I said...
You just had that feeling at the start of 4th quarter even though they were leading, AU was losing confidence and gas. I said it then, last one with the ball wins (no, 13 seconds hardly counts). An entertaining game to watch with what I thought was a surprising amount of errors by the QBs on BOTH sides (and a lot of uncalled penalties and a few bs calls) but it was nice to see a lot of young talent on the field in both jerseys. Gus really deserves all the accolades he got this year Congrats to BOTH teams.
Less than 8 months to go until opening kickoff! :cool:
It'll be a long 233 days of waiting and dreaming haha

This situation sucks either way.... Too many athletes are "getting" away with breaking the laws...... They need to be held at the same level as us all...... I use to be quick to judge... but after that NFL player was in prison for being accused of rape in High School and later the girl (the one he was supposed to have raped) came clean. He still spent time in prison, put on probation and listed as a sex offender.... Sorry I don't have the specifics....
you are referring to brian banks. and his story is absolutely tragic

Back
Top Bottom