• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok BCS Championship How does it go down?

Extended family threw beer on me when I explained I was an SEC homer and will not be pulling for FSU... Three alums among us, and one currently enrolled there. FSU looks surprised at the speed

Extended family threw beer on me when I explained I was an SEC homer and will not be pulling for FSU... Three alums among us, and one currently enrolled there. FSU looks surprised at the speed
My family is all split UGA/FSU fans.
Everyone is FSU tonight.
Auburn could have jesus , ghandi, and the ****ing easter bunny on their team and I still wouldn't root for them.

Yep completely understand, my friends were giving me crap earlier today for this. I'm a UGA fan, so really don't have a dog in this hunt, but I go with what I know and that is SEC football. So while not an Auburn fan AT ALL, they represent the best conference and as such, they carry the torch to make my team look good. Just my 2 cents

Yep completely understand, my friends were giving me crap earlier today for this. I'm a UGA fan, so really don't have a dog in this hunt, but I go with what I know and that is SEC football. So while not an Auburn fan AT ALL, they represent the best conference and as such, they carry the torch to make my team look good. Just my 2 cents

This is where I'm at. I want to see the SEC win yet another BCS Championship game.

Back
Top Bottom