• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok calling all Uzi experts

Huffdaddy

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
160   3
Reaction score
I have a chance to pick up one like I have never seen before . The receiver is stamped Nodal Spud . I am not a rookie when it comes to Spud receivers they are top quality. I'm just curious if anyone has seen one of these and the price ?
It is a 16 in barrel folding stock rifle .

I have seen them . The receivers were $100 plus the cost of semi parts and a barrel . As for value . You have to make a guess and assume it runs well . I would think $3-600 max . At the end of the day it is still a home built gun and not worth as much as a factory gun

I have seen them . The receivers were $100 plus the cost of semi parts and a barrel . As for value . You have to make a guess and assume it runs well . I would think $3-600 max . At the end of the day it is still a home built gun and not worth as much as a factory gun

I doubt nodak receiver's have sold for $100 in the past 5 years or so , I bought one for am Ar platform 6 years ago and it was 250. From sarco.

Hell a bolt assembly Would cost 360 alone then the receiver then the parts kit then the barrel not counting the transfer fees and taxes . I doubt very seriously you could build one for $600. Then you would have to have a gun Smith to do the welding unless you do it yourself it is not like an Ar .... But I'm No expert

'Kits run 429-550. Receivers run 99-250. A good rule of thumb for the nodak builds to price them similar to a vector clone. Vector would be less risk because they're factory built, in my opinion.

http://danddsales.com/firearms.2.htm

image.jpeg image.jpeg

In 2010 NDS contracted with McKay Enterprises to make some NDS UZI receivers.
They went over OK but Regular Price was: $200, Introductory Price was $185
NDS no longer sells them just sends you to McKay to buy Uzi Receivers.
Edit: Oh and the 200.00 price was for fully welded receivers, you could get the shells for 100.00 (needs parts welded in).

Back
Top Bottom