• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok FedEx.............

You can explain stuff all you want….it will make no diff. They still gonna start threads bashing them (and any other carrier that cant do the job they are paid for) until they get their stuff.
Not bashing on you by any means, it is the company. If they cannot pay what it takes to keep employees happy and working….then they may as well shut down.
It they want to pay $250 instead of $400, then they will get a $250 employee. Obviously that kind of employee doesnt do the job in a timely fashion as they advertise. You get what you pay for. You treat folks like crap, then you get crap work.
Interesting how Amazon and UPS do not have the same issues - that said USPS lost in one day a package between Cumming and Villa Rica! I am still fighting the insurance on that one b/c the system says "delivered" and the system is right.

Interesting how Amazon and UPS do not have the same issues - that said USPS lost in one day a package between Cumming and Villa Rica! I am still fighting the insurance on that one b/c the system says "delivered" and the system is right.
That's easy to explain, amazon also uses contractors. No driver is a employee of amazon and they get ran into the ground. Which is why they have such a high turn over rate.

UPS pays 38 starting in some places.

Lawnmower parts standard shipping
Standard indicates Ground service :frown:

I have experienced extended delivery times with Fed-Ex Ground.
For the last two orders where I needed parts quickly, I paid the extra fee for Fed-Ex or UPS 2 day air service.

Standard indicates Ground service :frown:

I have experienced extended delivery times with Fed-Ex Ground.
For the last two orders where I needed parts quickly, I paid the extra fee for Fed-Ex or UPS 2 day air service.
Understood, in no rush for the parts, they waited few weeks until all parts in stock to ship.

1st notice past Monday they would be here past Wednesday - I thought damm good service - then they no showed and I looked at the tracking - looking like they got lost in LA & MS now going to sit in Kennesaw for a couple days.

You can explain stuff all you want….it will make no diff. They still gonna start threads bashing them (and any other carrier that cant do the job they are paid for) until they get their stuff.
Not bashing on you by any means, it is the company. If they cannot pay what it takes to keep employees happy and working….then they may as well shut down.
It they want to pay $250 instead of $400, then they will get a $250 employee. Obviously that kind of employee doesnt do the job in a timely fashion as they advertise. You get what you pay for. You treat folks like crap, then you get crap work.
What also sucks is when a company does decide to pay their employees more guess who makes up the extra costs? The customer.

Back
Top Bottom