• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok FedEx.............

What exactly is going on here? My gun is supposed to be in Huntsville today.

Thursday, October 28, 2021
6:27 PMMEMPHIS, TNIn transit
5:05 PMMEMPHIS, TNIn transit
5:05 PMMEMPHIS, TNIn transit
3:28 PMMEMPHIS, TNDeparted FedEx hub
1:02 PMMEMPHIS, TNArrived at FedEx hub
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
10:34 PMSPOKANE, WAAt local FedEx facility
5:49 PMPASCO, WALeft FedEx origin facility
12:44 PMPASCO, WAPicked up
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
5:11 PMShipment information sent to FedEx
Per Rapey Joe...simply lower your expectations on all goods and services

****ing Bull **** FedEx is telling me two different things. One is that the shipping address is unreadable and two the place they were delivering to was closed on FRIDAY for the holiday. They are lying because the business was open on friday. So much for fedex 2 day shipping.

I called customer service and got a damn foreigner. Said it will be delivered today by 10:30. I call BS on that as well.

****ing Bull **** FedEx is telling me two different things. One is that the shipping address is unreadable and two the place they were delivering to was closed on FRIDAY for the holiday. They are lying because the business was open on friday. So much for fedex 2 day shipping.

I called customer service and got a damn foreigner. Said it will be delivered today by 10:30. I call BS on that as well.
The suspicious in me is telling me that it's getting rerouted, etc. so that it can end up somewhere it will 'disappear' and FedEx will have no real indication of exactly where it got 'disappeared.'

I'll give FedEx a positive after my last order. I ordered a German Back Pack leaf blower on line about 5 PM on a Tuesday.. After ordering I found out it was in Canada. Figured I was screwed but wasn't in a super hurry so I didn't cancel the order. Then I got a message that it had to clear customs really figured I'm screwed. Then an out for delivery message.....delivered before 7 PM Wednesday. Less than 26 hours from order to delivery. Someone had it going on that day!

Awww yes another "fedex post" almost a weekly thing on ODT now

Since I work for fedex ground on and off since 2014, I will explain once and for all what is going on so we can stop making these post.

Short staff....

That's really it. No drivers, no package handlers, load planners, etc.

Also cdl drivers (like me) are holding out for more money. Example: they want to pay me $250 a day for my route and I want $400. We couldn't come to a agreement so I didn't go in last night. Pretty simple.

You better do your Christmas shopping now, cause it's not looking good.
Good deal. You showed em,lost $250.00 for just driving around.

Back
Top Bottom