• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok I got a problem. The palms of my hands itch and the bottoms of my feet hurt like hell.

Distal/peripheral limb neuropathy
gesundheit

Distal/peripheral limb neuropathy
Usually a Neuropathy always starts in the feet... Starts with tingling and general irritation in the toes. Specifically the tips of the toes...

I would be moderately concerned and get this looked at soon..
at a glance there are 2 things that come to my mind when you are talking about hand and feet together.

Not sure about the itchy hands but for your feet...you need to stand on your balls. Not those balls but a set of Yamuna balls. They are for stretching the muscles in your feet to realign the bones. I thought I had plantar fasciitis or bone spurs mine hurt so bad but a physical therapist I went to told me otherwise. Every time my heals start to hurt, I just get my balls out and stand on them. It’s a big joke in my house.

Sounds like circulation issues. My feet used to hurt a lot till l lost weight. In the morning it felt like walking on needles. Took about an hour for it to go away

This all started today. At first my hands were itching then I started noticing my heals were starting to get sore. It got so bad I could barely walk. Anyone know what might be causing this?
This all started today. At first my hands were itching then I started noticing my heals were starting to get sore. It got so bad I could barely walk. Anyone know what might be causing this?
Shingles?

You have blisters or anything on your palms or soles of your feet? My son recently had Hand foot and mouth he picked up from daycare, but it is possible for adults to get it.

Back
Top Bottom