• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OK... I'm curious about the numbers

overdfl

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
42   0
Reaction score
Please engage the tinfoil hat to it's fullest protection level.

I got to thinking about numbers. Being that I no longer own any firearms I don't know what the levels are.

1) At what point do you make "the list"? It seems to be this magical roster of awesomeness where only true greatness and Unicorns are allowed. Do you automatically make the list with your first Hi point purchase? Is it the first time you max out the lines on a 4473? Just want to know where you think the gates to the list open up and the alphabet agencies welcome you into their focus of protection.

2) How many or types of firearms are needed to be reported as a "cache". The definition is "a collection of items of the same type stored in a hidden or inaccessible place.". So by this definition if they aren't hidden the number doesn't matter? How many would be needed to be a "collection"? Does the UN have a different level of this number than the NWO?

3) When it comes to firearms where do you cross into the "excessive" area? Does that number change from one agency to another. Does geography have an impact?

4) What are the keys to expecting a "visit"? Does the black suburban sitting across the street count more or less than the two white vans that were there yesterday? Does it depend on WHO is doing the visiting? I mean the ATF may bring one type, UN another, CIA you never see coming, and Aliens use UFOs which they wouldn't park on the street.

5) When famous and infamous people fake their deaths do they take any guns with them? I mean, everyone already thinks they are dead.
a- Elvis was reported to be an avid gun collector. Do you think that we just gave that up when he went with the aliens in the UFO?
b- Tupac and Biggie both used a gun to fake their deaths. Did they take guns with them to that tropical island just in case the beef wasn't truly over?

6) I recently read that if you own more than 17 guns you represent the top 3 percent of gun owners. They refer to you as a "super owner". What number gets you into the top 1%? Is there a title that comes with that level of ownership (like Grand poo ba, Dictator, His Majesty, or Nut job)? Is it a coincidence that they reported the top 3 percent and the 3 percent movement?

Please reply with your thoughts.

(6) I recently read that if you own more than 17 guns you represent the top 3 percent of gun owners. They refer to you as a "super owner". What number gets you into the top 1%? Is there a title that comes with that level of ownership (like Grand poo ba, Dictator, His Majesty, or Nut job)? Is it a coincidence that they reported the top 3 percent and the 3 percent movement?)

Isn't this required to the a Hen That Laid the Golden Legos?

Back
Top Bottom