• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok @leatherhead

Not bad at all!! But make sure you wash your hands more than once like a surgeon...I won't tell you what happen because I did not use do diligence...
Haha...gloves bro...gotta glove up during the prep work.
Jalapeño poppers ! I done had a craven flung one me an wife is splitting peppers now! Love jalapeño pepper, try eat two or three a day with lunch and supper!
Don't forget the ONION SOUP MIX with the cream cheese. That is the key to the best poppers.

Haha...gloves bro...gotta glove up during the prep work.Don't forget the ONION SOUP MIX with the cream cheese. That is the key to the best poppers.

I'll have to try the soup mix. I stuff mine with pulled pork or shredded buffalo chicken. Mix either one with a little cream cheese and cheddar. Also do a pimento cheese one, but you need to cook the bacon just a bit so as not to lose all the cheese. The work great in the oven also.

Hey Leatherhead Leatherhead and DinkyDau DinkyDau , just worked up a bunch of these to smoke with some chicken leg quarters this evening. I decided to substitute pepperoni slices for the lil' smokies! Will try to get some pics. :hungry: Now, I gotta go cut grass and work up a thirst and an appetite. :becky:

Hey Leatherhead Leatherhead and DinkyDau DinkyDau , just worked up a bunch of these to smoke with some chicken leg quarters this evening. I decided to substitute pepperoni slices for the lil' smokies! Will try to get some pics. :hungry: Now, I gotta go cut grass and work up a thirst and an appetite. :becky:
Sweet...bet they'll be delish.

Back
Top Bottom